2012 BHGRE Gold Award Winner, 2013-14 BHGRE Silver Award Winner, 2015 BHGRE Team Gold Award Winner
Jenny Schneider is a Texas Licensed Realtor® specializing in Katy and West Houston real estate. She is a multi-million dollar Top Producer, and a member of the Top Producing Fine Living Group team. Jenny is fully qualified to address the unique and varying needs of both buyers and sellers in residential real estate and has specialized in the luxury market.
Personally, Jenny has had the joy of living abroad in 2 different countries for a period of about 10 years. With her husband and two daughters, they lived in Aberdeen, Scotland then moved on to Dubai, UAE. This international experience really helped her to not only appreciate, but learn about other cultures and this ultimately has given her a true appreciation and understanding of the trials of moving and what is involved in relocating your family!
In addition to her real estate education and licensing, she has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and an Associate degree in Graphic Design. She has been a resident of Katy for over 11 years and has a thorough knowledge of the area. Jenny prides herself on a high level of professionalism and expediting the real estate process for her clients’ benefit. Her goal is to provide you with a smooth, stress-free and timely real estate experience!
Experienced, Educated, Full Time Marketing Professional
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Graphic Design
- Designations Achieved: ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative), GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert), and ALHS (Accredited Luxury Home Specialist)
- Certified in Relocation with Gary Greene including Destination Services, Relocation Inventory, & Marketing Assistance
- Texas Realtors Leadership Program (TRLP Graduate 2011)
- Houston Association of Realtors (HAR)
- Member 2012 HAR Professional Development Committee
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Greater Houston Builder’s Association (GHBA) 2011-2012
- GHBA Builder Broker Connection Committee 2011-2012
- Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee contributor (TREPAC)