Buying or selling a home can be intimidating. What is the true value of the property? What are the current mortgage rates and how can I get a loan?
With over 10 years in the banking and credit card industry, April brings her exceptional customer service skills to the Real Estate industry. She provides personal and professional service each and every time. April is a true people person.
April graduated from Ohio University with a degree in Adolescent Counseling and Mental Health Technology. She currently lives in Cinco Ranch with her husband and 4 kids where she is active in her community and participates with the following organizations:
• HAR (Homes and Rentals formerly known as Houston Association of Realtors)
• NAR (National Association of Realtors)
• TAR (Texas Association of Realtors)
• Member of HAR Communications Advisory Group (2011)
• Member of HAR Professional Development Advisory Group (2011, 2012)
• Member of HAR Big E Advisory Group (2010, 2011)
• Member 2012 HAR Professional Development Committee
• BHGRE Gary Greene Agent Council
• Katy Sunshine Fest Co-Chair 2007
• Katy Sunshine Fest Committee Head 2008-2015
• Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee contributor (TREPAC)
• NAPW (National Association of Professional Women)
Feel free to browse this site and find out what is happening in the Katy area. Email or call April with any questions you may have. Let April walk you through the process and make your home buying dreams come true.
Designations and Certifications
GRI – The Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation. REALTORS® with the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients.
e-Pro – The e-PRO Certification Course is an educational program unlike any other professional certification or designation course available, comprehensive and Interactive. It is sponsored by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and is specifically designed to help real estate professionals thrive in the competitive world of online real estate. In addition, the e-PRO Certification Course is geared to ensure continued success in online real estate after the course has been completed and certification earned, by online participation in the e-PRO Community and the e-PRO Referral Network.
CHMS – Certified Home Marketing Specialist.
CNHS – Certified New Home Specialist
FHIS – Fine Homes International Specialist
ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
TRLP – Texas Realtors Leadership Program
MCNE – Master Certified Negotiations Expert
ALHS – Accredited Luxury Home Specialist